skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Landon
This is my little brother. He was born on November 7th, 2006 in High River (a little town just south of Calgary). His whole name is Landon Douglas Risdon after my Grandpa Urie but when we wrestle with dad his name is 'Venom'. He has been walking since he was 11 months old and now he loves to run when I chase him. He says a few things like drink, juice, blanket, moma, daddy, Hi, this & "there it is", doggy, dance and Aadun (Ashton). He loves to dance but the only thing he can do is deep knee bends and funny head bobs. He loves to eat, a lot. I think everything is his favorite food. Mom says he is a good sleeper and I'm not. He is always happy and smiling. He loves to entertain us and make us laugh and I think he loves his big brother most because I get more hugs from him than anyone else. We are good friends.